Start completely free. Pay for what you need.
eyeson meeting plans tailored to your needs.
- Create unlimited video meeting rooms
- Host Up to 100 participants per call
- Lock rooms for closed groups
- Change participants’ view layout
- Mute-All Feature
- Unlimited Cloud Storage
- Store, stream and download your video recordings
- Full history of past video meetings
- Record and share your video meetings
- Take snapshots to document the moment
- Live stream to Facebook Live and YouTube
- Choose between private and public live streaming
- RTMP live stream to Vimeo, Twitch, Twitter, Restream, etc.
- Social sharing
- Start video meetings in your Slack channel
- Store and share your recordings in Dropbox
- Start video meetings directly from your Trello board
- Start a video meeting in your Zendesk chat/ticket
Your questions answered
eyeson rooms enable you to easily manage your video calls. You can create special rooms for e.g. your weekly meetings and share them with your team for all-time access.
A host can create and customize rooms. The host can decide which features are activated during a meeting and invite members to the created room. These members are allowed to start meetings and invite other members. They cannot edit the settings of the room or remove members.
If you have a team license, then you will be able to add 14 additional hosts, who will have access to all features. These hosts can create and manage their meeting rooms.
Yes, you can invite participants to a call or meeting with the room link. The invitee can join instantly without any registration and will have access to active meetings anytime. They can even become members of the room after signing up. So the room link is perfect for teams!
If you want to invite someone quickly during an active meeting, you can ust use the Quick Join feature. Share the Quick Join link for easy access. This link is only valid during the current meeting and will expire after the meeting has ended.
Yes, our pricing plans allow you to login from anywhere, from desktops and phones. Make sure to use the same login for the mobile app and you will have all the features available.
We keep the bandwidth low, regardless of the number of participants. If you have a slow or unreliable internet connection, or a data-capped internet connection we recommend using our Eco Mode. That way you can continue your call without using a lot of data.
As our payments run through the e-commerce platform Fastspring we provide you with different payment options. The store accepts payments by all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, UnionPay and other payment methods based on your country.
No problem. You can cancel your eyeson subscription and will still be able to use all the features until the end of the current billing circle. Get in touch with us if you need any help.
Yes, we offer a video conferencing API. What that means is that you can build our application into yours to use eyeson whenever you want with one simple click. Moreover, you can keep your user data on your own platform.
If you want to know more about our API please visit our developers page.