eyeson is a SaaS company providing web browser and app-based video communication services
The eyeson Customer Success Manager (CSM) will lead customer success initiatives into automated SaaS processes, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
The CSM is involved in all aspects of support, marketing, sales, account management, demonstrating the product in online video calls, on international exhibitions, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
At eyeson, the CSM will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.392 gross on a full-time basis (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 acc. the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT)
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Marketing, Sales or any other client-facing role
- Experience in working online with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
What You’ll Do together with your team buddies
- Serve for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Demonstrating the product features in online video calls
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and features
- Support customers on social media business messenger channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
You want to do great things together with us? Please send your detailed application including your CV and your earliest possible starting date directly to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!