eyeson is a SaaS company providing web browser and app-based video communication services
The eyeson Customer Success Manager (CSM) will lead customer success initiatives into automated SaaS processes, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
The CSM is involved in all aspects of support, marketing, sales, account management, demonstrating the product in online video calls, on international exhibitions, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
At eyeson, the CSM will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably other languages as well
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Support, Sales or any other client-facing role
- Experience in working online with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- A strong interest in online SaaS business
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Positive attitude and strong desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Preferably experience in working with Intercom or similar live chat platform
- Comfortable in a startup environment (we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment)
- Supporting the onboarding process of new customers, training platform end-users, supporting post-go live
- Demonstrating the product in online video calls
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the product with the aim to grow our customer base
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input for IT / Marketing & Sales
- Monitoring and reporting of best practice examples
- Supporting customers on social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
Looking for more than just a job? Begin your adventure with us!
Please send your detailed application including your CV and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.338 gross on a full-time basis (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 acc. the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT)